Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Opening Ramble



















After reading my daughter-in-law's blog for a while and not joining, I thought I'd go ahead and join onto her blog by registering. I found myself following screen after screen until I was led to create a blog. I still don't know if I ever was listed on her blog as a member.

I never considered writing a blog because I felt I:

a. Had nothing relevant to say..
b. Had no time to say it.

However, after reading a few other blogs I realize that's not a requirement.

In the past I have considered starting a web page but since I never have gotten around to it, this is a place to consider starting. I'm the bearded guy in the adjacent photographs. My name is Richard, and I'm privileged to have one wonderful wife of 37 years (pictured next to me, where I like her most), two terrific kids, their delightful and fantastic spouses (spices?) and one future grand baby on the way. They're all pretty tech-savvy and will probably get a kick out of my clumsy effort if I ever share the address posting with them.

I use the name "Twin Creek Circle" because that is where I grew up. It was the name of our street. Life was fun there. If I ever get around to it I might even tell or make-up some stories.

Well, I'll post this under "ramblings" and then see what my new blog looks like.

1 comment:

Jamie @ Bungalow Bee said...

How neat!! I'm excited to read more! I really like your page already! :)